Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm Back!  Well i haven't been on here in a good amount of time! I would say over a year.  Busy? Yes....even not so busy at times.  But here I am, ready to get back on here and type my thoughts, my ideas, my passions......and anything I feel like for the day. So with that being said, I am going to leave this blog right now with one of the sweetest faces ever.  That's right, my Gizmo, my pekingese ...my heart, and one of the sweetest souls ever.  I will upload lots of pictures from craft projects and recipes and gardening over the last year, and lots more to come this year.  There will be painting the bathroom vanity, framing the bathroom mirrors, making a head board, making a guest bedroom comfy and cozy, painting kitchen counter tops, adding lots of kitchen shelves and decorating, my garden, thrift store make overs,  lots of delicious recipes and some of my hair projects.  Yes I am also a part time hair stylist which I love being.  But my passion is also in my food, my home, my style, and hopefully someday expanding a family of my own.  So here it goes once more.  Who would have thought I'd bare it all on a blog.....It's knowing there are so many other people out there who have the same interests, passions, wants and needs.  It's comfort knowing that others share the same interests as I do.  So here goes ...Again.





No comments:

Post a Comment