Saturday, August 9, 2014

A brunch to remember.......
Barefoot Contessa style!!! 
   I held a brunch at my house last Sunday for some family and a few friends.  On the menu was croissant, blueberry muffins, jalapeno cheddar corn bread muffins, apricot compound butter, baked shrimp scampi, smoked salmon fritatta, baked blintzes with blueberry sauce (OMG!!!) Maple Bacon, Greek style breakfast potatoes, strawberry amaretto cheese cake, juice, coffee, mimossas, and fresh fruit!!!!  Yes a bit overboard but I did cook for 8 people and most of the menu items are Barefoot Contessa inspired.  She is my inspiration for majority of my meals and decor.  She inspires me so much not only her recipes and her love for food but her amazing style.  Ina is an artist in her style and food and I thank her for sharing all of it.  I don't care for movie stars etc, but I just can't help to adore her.  
    










A brun

No comments:

Post a Comment