Saturday, August 2, 2014

An antique buffet table re made! So I was at  my parents property that is up for lease.  It is a restaurant and bar and it is vacant.  The last owner was cleaning out what storage he had in the basement and this is what I found by the dumpster!!!  It is in good shape so what's a girl who has a passion for decor and an eye for something good to do?? I had to take it!!!  And that's what I did.   I took it home, wiped it down with Clorox wipes, sanded it, cleaned it, primed it painted it and kept the original hardware.  All I had to do was clean it off and paint them with an antique gold spray paint.  I am in love with this piece and it looks wonderful in my foyer.  The saying is true of what is one mans trash, is another's treasure!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment